HULK-A-IDIOT RUNNING WILD - D.B. of the Week

Hulk Hogan makes the rounds on the morning talk shows...

...I always thought he was kind of dim-witted.

His entire act is pretty lame, but he made a lot of money running around in his yellow tights.

But he was always sorta' dopey to me.

He easily wins D.B. of the Week this week with his racist rant about a black guy dating his daughter.

And it's not just the brutal sentences he managed to string together that gets him the award.

Let's review:

Steroids - check.

Weird leering at his own daughter - check.

Nasty divorce with full name calling and stories of horrendous behavior - check.

Sleeping with his best friend's wife - check.

Taping it - check.

Acting crazy when the tape was leaked - check.

Suing everyone - check.

Crying for forgiveness - check.

Anyone surprised by the racist rant?

But that's not to say that the Hulkster won't have his backers.

About ten years ago I was at the wrestling matches with my boys.

Thank God that phase ended...

...but it wasn't my boys love for the tough guys that scared me.

It was the grown men who went to the matches and acted as if they were seeing Ali-Frazier.

My boys still laugh about the guy who screamed every imaginable curse word at John Cena.

"I'LL KILL YOU CENA! FIGHT ME, YOU COWARD!!!"

The guy was seated next to his own kids...I wonder about those poor kids...who were trying to crawl under the seat embarrassed by their Dad.

But that's the world where the Hulkster lived.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

The WWE dumped Hulk Hogan yesterday after the tape hit the airwaves.

I don't know where the Hulkster goes from here, but one thing is sure:

He can trade in his heavyweight belt for D.B. of the Week.

With Donald Trump at microphones all over the land it isn't easy to wrestle away the D.B. of the Week Honors...

...but the Hulk did it.

Idiotic Behavior Running Wild!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie