How's Your Summer Going?

I was at a job meeting today where the discussion turned to a few months down the line and of course, everyone there began to talk about ice...

...and snow and lost workdays.

"Hopefully we'll have a little milder winter," one goofy bastard said.

And it got me thinking about how we are almost done with summer.

What do we have left?

Sixty more good days?

"We only have to worry about the crap conditions for ten months," I said and I got a big laugh, but what can you do?

It's Buffalo!

And it got me thinking...

My summer has been okay.

A few rounds of golf.

Camp Clifford is humming.

The 27-Time World Champion Greatest Franchise in the History of Organized American Sports is in first.

The Stones were just here.

Bruce is talking new record and tour and...

...The Buffalo Bills are gearing up for a Super Bowl winning year!!!


(That's what the Camp Clifford campers are saying).

The Erie County Fair is in a couple of weeks.

The Softball Tourney in Jeff's memory is just a few weeks away.

(Donations greatly appreciated for the basket raffle!!!)

A few weeks after that is Labor Day...

...and then!

.... and then!!!

Snow!

Ice!!

Falling on my ass!!!

I can hardly wait.

Enjoy your summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie