Italia!


Isn't Italy beautiful?

My brother and his family are making the rounds in Italy.

I asked John for meal-by-meal updates and although he sent me a photo of a barbecue beef sandwich and a beer he had at the Toronto airport, he quickly got on board.

"Going to dinner. Be ready," he sent as one text.

And Italy just looks beautiful to me. Look at that presentation of my favorite meats.

Just beautiful.


Of course he sent other photos.

There's the coliseum.

Amazing, right?

This is better.


"How's the sauce?" I asked.

"It ain't Dad's," John texted back.

Looked good anyway...although I would've eaten about 6 servings, it appears.

And as the photos came through I kept thinking:

"Why aren't I doing that?"

"When will I vacation?"


Just beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie