Trans-Racial?

Now I've heard everything.

This woman, Rachel Dolezal, was on the Today Show acting all victim-like because she always thought she was a black woman.

Are you freaking kidding me?

She threw the term trans-racial out there!

Trans-racial?

Listen, I have no idea why anyone might decide that they suddenly want to be a different color, but her interview smacked of one thing:

Bullshit.

Matt Lauer asked her point-blank if she thought, growing up, that she might actually be a black person.

She said she used the brown crayon instead of the peach one when she drew pictures of herself!

Obviously she's gunning for the Bruce-Caitlyn type of sympathy...trying to be a hero to all the other people before her who decided that God made them the wrong freaking color!

Come on, now!

And do you know what the best part of this story is?

The crazy hairdos that she was trying out.

Did you see the photo of the wild beehive one?

How was she not laughed out of the office on the day she showed up dressed like that?

Do you think she tried out all the black slang?

Ate different ethnic foods?

Sorry, people.

I ain't buying this one.

Trans-racial!

Good Lord.

And now you know what will happen?

Book...TV show...reality show...

Crazy.

I read the book Black Like Me years and years ago.

There was a point to that.

This crazy woman is saying shit like "visibly I identify as a African-American woman".

"Mom, racially you're human and culturally you're black."

What a crock.

The brother is up on charges.

The parents are calling her out.

We're supposed to feel sorry for what he thinks she is?

I think I'm a chicken.

I used to draw pictures of myself as a chicken.

Am I trans-fowl?

What a dopey bastard.

She sued Howard University as a white woman.

Was she using the brown crayon then?

Crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie