Koney Update

Okay, so the guy who was partially responsible for the Koney 2012 video was found naked, masturbating and incoherent as he ran down a city street.

Reminded me of college.

Anyway, his wife had his back. She said that Jason Russell's masturbatory jaunt was caused by dehydration and exhaustion from being excited about his video going viral.

If he would have taped his crash he might very well had another viral video.

He was also despondent about the fact that he was being criticized in his work, and was being ridiculed by those around him.

How would we do there if that were the sole cause of masturbation, huh, Pops?

And that's a funny way to respond to it all, isn't it?

I can remember chatting with my beautiful wife about it as watched a movie one-time and the young kid was locked in the bathroom. The actor playing the mother asked the father what the kid was doing in there. My wife asked the same question.

"Pulling his pud," I said.

(very classy guy I am)

My wife reacted with a "Ahhh...when does that start for guys?" she asked.

"About 13," I said.

"And when does it stop?" she asked.

"I'll let you know when I know," I said.

But back to the video:

I sort of thought it was weird when I saw it. I did mention that. I was hoping that I wasn't being cynical just because I'm a cranky, bitter, middle-aged man.

(There may be something to that).

I was really, really hoping that someone was doing something nice for anonymous children a half a world away.

This little episode casts even more doubt than the fact that it has been said that it's a moneymaking scheme.

A couple of things haven't changed though:

1). There's no room for this sort of behavior anywhere in the world

and

2). Koney must be stopped.

Comments

deafjeff said…
I've never done that! You sick freak, it's against the Church's rules, don't be trying to get ME sent to hell. The charity has a very poor rating according to whoever checks the numbers. Only like a 1/3 of the money raised ends up in Africa. The rest is paid to the people running it and making videos to raise more money. Kony does need to be stopped though.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
I was just saying...if...if we were under pressure...I've never done it either, of course.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie