I Needed Me Some J.J.

This back injury is so freaking weird...and frustrating. I laid low on Sunday. (As low as a Fazzolari can lay), and I felt better. I did my bends and stretches and really congratulated myself on being ready for the work week.

I had a lunch meeting. Just five hours after getting back to work.

"You have a real hitch in your getty-up," my lunch partner said.

I wanted to explain to him that it was because an hour into the freaking work week my back and groin were aching so freaking bad that I wanted to rip the whole shabang off...which would have been a hell of a trick...and throw it in the dumpster.

Do they amputate backs?

Whatever. On with the day. We all have problems, right? Suck it up and tough it out. Shut your whiny mouth.

Got dinner ready. A pretty good steak. Grab the ice pack.

And there was just one other thing I really needed.

"What can I do to help?" My beautiful wife asked.

There was one thing...no more One Tree Hill! No more Desperate Housewives! No more Blue Bloods! No more freaking The Good Wife!

It was time for Judge Judy.

"I wasn't asking you a question you idiot!" J.J. screamed just as I switched the channel.

Perfect.

Feeling better already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie