I Need A Mantra

I was watching a show last night and a star actress being interviewed said that her mantra is 'Live life to the fullest.'

And it occurred to me that I don't have a mantra!

What should it be? What should it be?

"I try and make it home for Judge Judy?"

"I try to see how much rigatoni I can eat at one sitting?"

"I try to aggravate at least twenty people a day."

Gotta' admit it, I like all of them, but still not sure what my mantra will be.

Of course having a mantra and announcing it is an awful pompous thing to do, isn't it?

I wanted to yell at that actress that her thought was neither interesting nor original. She wants to live each day to the fullest!

Moron.

But I will come up with a mantra before the day is over. I'm thinking of getting that done and then getting a walking cane, a top hat, and a tattoo of John 3:16.

Whatever I need to do to announce that I'm a douche.

How about?

"I don't count my chickens before they're hatched."

"Life is like a box of chocolates."

"I'm going to live like there's no tomorrow."

"Every rose has a thorn."

I suppose that you have to say something when someone is interviewing you, but does anyone really have a mantra?

I do.

I'm going with the Judge Judy one.

"I try and make it home for Judge Judy."

Comments

Gag said…
S*** Happens!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie