Beantown Bound!


So, Jeff and me are heading for the land of steroid cheats and breaking curses because they were steroid cheats and did I mention that they cheated when they won the World Series, and it doesn't count, and that I'm going to piss all over Yawkey Way?

Actually, I am glad to go to the town, and I'm only half-kidding when I say that stuff above.

They won the series in '04 and '07 Unfair and not-square, but who am I to judge.

No, I am going to Boston for an honor that means the world to me and should mean the world to you as readers of Oh Brother!

You see, the book would have never been written without each person reading this. I wrote it because of an overwhelming love I felt in my heart...and will always feel...and a lot of that was because of family, friends, and readers who wanted that message that Jeff so eloquently lived.

So, I will wear nice clothes, and I might not tinkle at Fenway.

This trip is about honor, after all.

(But you never know).

I'm dreaming about an isolated, quiet street and no street lamps at the front entrance of the park.

(It could happen).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie