The News

So, Tim Thomas of the Bruins didn't want to go to the White House to meet Obama.

What country does he work in?

Oh well.

Much like I felt when that nutbag threw the shoe at Dubya, I think the office of the presidency should be honored...no matter if you think the guy in there is dim or not.

But this is America where we can make such stands, so I don't hate Thomas for it...it's his call.

Howard Stern is going to be on Dancing with the Stars and people cringe about that, but I stand up for my boy Howard.

Is he a worse guy than Steven Tyler who abused everything, was arrested a zillion times and treated women horribly?

Howard is a proud father who's always stayed clear of trouble.

I might even have to watch the show now...at least once.

Did you catch the State of the Union?

I didn't.

I might have liked to have heard the speech, but I hate the format with the standing and the clapping and the love that isn't there.

Earlier in the year I finished reading the Stephen King book about JFK - 11/22/63 - love the title because it's my brother's birth day - and in the end, King wrote a great few lines about the assassination and the dark cloud it cast...

...he compared it to the Democratic-Republican warfare that goes on every day now.

Hopefully, we don't continue to battle along those lines until something like that happens again.

(Great book, by the way - it's on its way to Pops' house soon).

By percentage, do you pay more taxes than Mitt?

I bet you do.

It's a quiet weekend this weekend. No football. Baseball still a couple of months away, but Bruce tickets are on sale today!

Dare I say it?

The winter weather has been awesome!

That's all the news from here, I suppose.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie