Temple Run is Runing My Life!

And it's not just Temple Run, which is a game on the I-phone. It is also video slots (not playing with real money) and the new golf game that I purchased for 5 bucks just last week.

Temple Run is a game where you dart around with something that looks like birds chasing you. There are pinpoint turns and you pick up coins and you add crap on and you jump and slide and die.

If you die once, your game is over. That happens every couple of minutes, and it is so damn addiciting as you try to get your score higher and higher and higher.

"There's a kid in my class who has 4 million," Sam told me.

I was at 40,000 when that news was broken to me.

Then Sam got up over 500,000. Then Matt got to 2 million. Jake is well over the 500,000 mark.

I currently sit at 287,000.

Since we discovered the game I played it ten times more than any one of my kids. OCD will do that to you. I play it as we watch television. It's quite a sight.

We all have phones in our hands. Sam is playing golf. Kathy is spinning the video slots, and I'm sliding into trees, rivers and whatever hell else they put in my way.

I simply suck. And it hurts me deep down.

"You're just pathetic," Jake mentioned as I slid into a ring of fire.

"But I can send you to bed," I answered.

"And I won't go," he countered.

I've lost all control, and they laugh at me on a nightly basis.

Who else has played this son-of-a-bitch-in-game?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie