J-Lo is Free

So, J-Lo is getting divorced...again. I'm back in the mix. Although she's no Kathy Fazzolari.

Wondering a lot today about what Casey Anthony can do when she gets out of prison. A career in baby-sitting? That ship may have sailed. I predict an OJ Simpson type of deal. If she gets busted for urinating in public she's going to jail for about 50 years. They just said that she is too exhausted to answer questions about the case. What the hell is she doing in jail? I'd have been sleeping.

Do you believe that people have been mailing her money. WTF???? as the kids says.

Can't wait for the debt ceiling to be raised. Thank God there has been a bi-partisan effort on this one. Unbelievable that there is a war going on in this country that has nothing to do with guns and bombs.

Speaking of war...I listened to the Howard Stern broadcast from 09/11/01. It was amazing how upset I got listening to it unfold all over again. You can hear the absolute terror in the voices of Howard and the crew. It took me back to that day, nearly ten years ago, which is almost incomprehensible. I felt as nauseous yesterday as I did on that morning...when I was also listening to Howard.

What was most interesting about it was hearing them speculate about how America had to strike back. I'm not sure that things unfolded quite the way everyone thought. Howard was adamant about how we needed to just wipe a few countries completely off the map. I wonder what might have happened had it gone that way.

Hot enough for you?

I will never complain about summer and sunshine, but this is crazy, huh? Six months from now when I'm up to my ass in snow, I will think back about sweating so much. We do need a little rain though.

Rupert Murdoch is having trouble, huh? Poor trillionaire. The scandal is a little scary though. People tapping your emails and text messages and computer keystrokes. Who would've thunk? I thought that we were all doing all of this shit in private.

Ready for the Harry Potter movie? Isn't that kid older than me? I hear the movie is in 3-D. Is that so we can't see that the kid is 52 years old?

I wonder what Cheetah Woods did last night. I know his wife is now dating a billionaire.

And I thought I had a shot.

Oh well, like I said, J-Lo is back on the market. We all know she can't sing or dance like my wife.

Comments

deafjeff said…
Seriously, I'd take Kathy over J-Lo any day. Now that little witch in Harry Potter...

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie