Everything Seems Cluttered

If I had to put a finger on my main source of mental illness it would have to be that when I feel cluttered, I'm cooked.

How many emails are in your inbox as saved, sent, or archived?

I was talking to a guy today who said that he had 1,400 saved emails.

I would honestly slit my throat.

I have zero saved, zero in the sent box, zero in the box waiting to be opened. If I get one, I address it and delete it. If there are emails in the box when I wake up in the morning I address them and delete them as well...even before I hit the head.

If the kids leave their shoes in one of the rooms where I decided that shoes shouldn't be stored, I put them in the room where they should go.

But I hide one of them.

I can't stand when we take a car trip because they leave things behind in the cup holders.

I will very often be driving down the road when it hits me that the storage area where I keep job information, in the back of the truck, is disorganized.

I have pulled over at a rest stop to clean it up on more than one occasion.

I don't know what it is. I have a black notebook to organize my writing thoughts. A black notebook to organize my work visits, and recently I have been compiling a to-do list to go along with the to-do list that I have in the black notebook.

When I feel disorganized, I'm shot. The mood is shot. Productivity suffers, and I get a little cranky.

The graduation party threw me into a real tizzy this week.

We have borrowed roasters sitting on the cupboard downstairs. We had tables and chairs in the garage. My good buddy Jeff picked them up in a hurry though because, after all, he knows me.

He knew it was driving me batty.

So, all others out there with such an affliction please come forward.

I arrange my life so much that its almost like I'm trying to get enough done so that I don't even have to be present for it to work.

Did anyone really doubt that I'm not crazy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie