Cuddling

There's a new study out that states that men actually crave cuddling and that they aren't getting enough.

I can buy the not enough argument, but cuddling?

Come on guys, who took this survey? I know that the gay marriage law recently passed here in New York, are those the guys they interviewed?

Is that a politically correct statement?

Probably not.

The thing is, I'm not down with the whole cuddling thing, but I may not fully understand. Is this cuddling before or after?

Before?

Hell yes, we'll cuddle. We'll also rub your back, massage your feet, wash the windows and do the laundry. But that ain't about the cuddling.

After?

No chance. Usually there's a baseball game on somewhere. Even if the Yanks are done, the west coast games are starting. Plus there's gotta' be something in the refrigerator that needs to be eaten.

Cuddle?

It's more like...got that done...what's on television until I drift off to sleep?

Yet in this society men are trying to be more sensitive and women are trying to be tougher.

If an interviewer asked me if I enjoyed cuddling I'm not sure what my straight answer might be, but take my word for it, I'm a man and most of my friends are men.

We don't wanna' friggin' cuddle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie