Hotter Than Hell

Whew! Pretty crazy from the heat, huh?

They are talking about 100 degrees here in Buffalo-freaking-New York.

That's what I'm talking about!

I will NEVER complain about it being too hot. I know what it feels like when my bones are cold and I have snow up to my ass. Bring on the heat!

But I am beginning to understand that no matter what happens people are going to bitch.

"It's too hot!"

"It's too cold!"

"We need rain!"

"I wish it would stop raining or snowing or whatever!"

Bitch, bitch, bitch.

I guess that's the nature of things.

Will it ever be just right?

There's a television commercial out now where a man asks for toilet paper. His wife tosses a roll at him and it's too abrasive and shaves off his hair. "Too rough," the narrator says.

A second later, he's in the same spot and asks for another roll. She throws it. He catches it, and it turns to dust in his hands. "Too soft," the narrator says.

Then...

The guy stands in position and yells "We're out of toilet paper."

The wife tosses him another roll and the narrator says, "It's just right!!!!"

Yea baby!!!

What I wish would have happened in two scenarios:

1). "We're out of toilet paper!" would have been followed by a bellowing growl and an agitated primal scream..."Get it yourself, asswipe!" (No pun intended).

OR

2). "We're out of toilet paper!" would have been followed by a bellowing growl and an agitated primal scream..."Are you shitting your brains out?"

I don't know how I got there in this blog, but excuse-friggin me!

It's hot!

Comments

deafjeff said…
Hotter than the devil's taint!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie