Flying Thru the Air with the Greatest of Ease

Each night as I drift off to sleep I am suddenly wide awake as the latest bout of falling is vivid in my mind. Over the last couple of weeks, I've fallen off bridges into the water below. I've taken a header into a basement level through broken boards, and I've fallen off the roof while cleaning the gutters.

Little chance of that happening.

Of course, I am on a lot of construction sites, and falls are the leading cause of serious accidents, and one of my clients had a good guy fall recently, so I wondered.

What can it all mean?

I woke last night and went straight to Google. What the hell would we do without Google.

I entered "Dreams" and "Falling" and a mere second later my screen was filled.

Let me tell you, I got problems.

Falling is probably the most common dream of mankind. Every person who has ever lived and every person who will ever live has dreamed of falling. Falling can have a symbolic or even literal significance, often indicating a feeling that life is spiraling out of control on some level or reminding us of a real physical danger.

I haven't felt particularly anxious about anything lately, but life has seemed to be out of control for more than two years now. But why, all of a sudden, am I dropping like a stone?

The following questions were asked:

Are you stressed at work?

No more than usual.

Are you afraid of losing something?

The remote.

Do you feel insecure?

Why? Because no one loves me?

Has someone disappointed you recently?

Jeter isn't off to such a great start.

Have you made a bad decision lately?

Does every other day count as lately?

Are there some repairs in the house that need your attention?

Given my mechanical skills there isn't a single thing in the house I could repair.

So, there you have it. I'm a freaking mess or so the guys at Google think.

I wonder what I'm going to fall off tonight.

As my Uncle Jim recently pointed out:

"Hi, I'm Cliff, drop over some time."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie