Why? Oh Why?

1).Why do people call you to tell you they're sending you an e-mail, send you the e-mail and then call you again to see if you got it?

Send me the freaking e-mail and shut the hell up. I'm busy.

2). Why is there a sign at the Dunkin Donuts Shop on the Thruway that says, "We can no longer accept Dunkin Donuts Coupons?"

Do you think Starbucks will accept them? What the hell kind of crap is that?

3). Why every Monday do I hear people say: 'I can't believe it's Monday already?' Or worse, when the new month begins they say: 'I can't believe it's already November.'

Correct me if I'm wrong but it goes that way every week...Saturday, Sunday and then freaking Monday. September, October and then freaking November.

Why can't you believe it? Happens every week. Happens every year. It's a pattern. Not that hard to figure out. Write it on your hand if you have to so you don't get caught by surprise when the next week or month ends.


4). Saw a Face Book question the other day: "When is trick-or-treating in our hometown?"

Now I'm not much for ceremony but they usually do it on Halloween, right? Why ask dumb questions?

5). Why do people post on e-mail that they are: hungry, tired, irritated, elated, or constipated?

Get the hell away from the computer and handle your problem. We don't care. Eat a sandwich, take a nap, have a drink, dance a jig, or take an enema....I don't give a crap!

So there we are. Just questioning why today.

I can't believe it's already Wednesday...and almost November.

Comments

Cindy Lehnortt said…
FYI...Some communities defy logic. Here & in most areas around us, Trick or Treat is on the Sunday before Halloween...from 3 till 5 in the AFTERNOON, even if Halloween falls on the following Saturday!!! We were amazed when we moved here. My Grandkids don't know what it's like to go after dark!
Gag said…
Can you believe only 59 more shopping days til Christmas?
deafjeff said…
I can't believe I wasted 30 seconds reading this drivel and another minute commenting!
Cliff Fazzolari said…
What about the 3 minutes it took to write it?

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty