Don't Drop the Soap, Moron

When I say the name Faisal Shahzad what do you think?

Not much, right?

Well, he's the guy who tried to leave a car bomb in Times Square in an effort to kill as many Americans as he could.

He messed up the recipe for the bomb and then locked his keys in the car. Sounds like a Muslim Gilligan.

Yesterday he was sentenced to life in prison and he had a lot to say. He explained why he hates you and me and every other American. He explained that W started the war and that it would be years and years until its over.

Well, it's over for you, Faisal. Enjoy meeting your new cellmates and please let them know about your anti-America stance. See how it goes for you.

The other thing that really galls me as a former bleeding heart liberal (don't get concerned or excited, I will never be a right-wing conservative) is that we never once hear a condemnation of these Muslim extremists actions by Muslim leaders.

As Americans we are supposed to be opened-minded about who steps foot into our melting pot, and we are supposed to not question a mosque two blocks from Ground Zero, in the name of being good guys, but never once do we hear anything resembling an apology from anyone associated with nutbags like Faisal.

I love Times Square. I can't imagine walking through there fearful that idiots like this are free to spew their hatred and violence.

Faisal quoted the Quran to his judge. Is there anything in that book about peace, or love? I haven't read it, and have no intention to do so, but is it all about blind rage and terrorist actions?

I doubt it, right?

Enjoy yourself, Faisal.

I hope they give you the really slippery soap.

We'll see what your senseless diatribe gets you in this life.

I'm thinking you'll be too sore to consider the 72 virgins you missed out in the afterlife because you rig a bomb like one of the Stooges.

Comments

John said…
Laughed out loud twice. Once for Gilligan and another for the Stooges. Both ample descriptors for the new cellmate with the slippery soap! Thanks Cliff!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie