Don't Use a Razor On Your Eyebrows

For the very first time, I took a few minutes today to download photos to a new author page for Face Book. My sister put together the page for me and I went through the archives and wrote a caption for each posted photo.

A couple of things struck me down while doing this:

1). I've had a full life of wonderful friends, family, and experiences. From signing books in New York to meeting the Fonz, to speaking at Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo, to partying on a penthouse in Miami...the writing has indeed been fun.

2). I look like a dope in most of the photos. Either too breasty, too much belly fat, eyes closed, hat on, tennis shoes on in a business setting...beer in my hand.

What the hell happened? Leonardo I am not.

So, the other night, in one of my 'I wanna' change my clothes, my hair, my face,' moments, I decided to shave and give the goatee a trim.

I got the work done and then looked at my eyebrows.

The razor trims the goat well...why the hell not.

I don't recommend it.

I look like Bob Geldof from the movie The Wall.

I chopped a nice hunk of hair that fell to the sink as I said, 'Oh Jesus.'

Don't you love that precise moment. The second when self-knowledge comes rushing forward - immediately after you've really f---ed something up.

"Uh-oh," I said.

"What?" Kathy asked in deep concern.

Moments later, she was laughing.

Visit my author's page - have a few laughs at my expense, but check out the books too.

Comments

Cindy Lehnortt said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty