Thinking of Doing Something

I have a book that is three-quarters done - first draft - I'm not sure I will be able to finish it without some coaxing. I've looked at the black notebook a few times, and just shrugged it off.

It's called The Price You Pay and is centered around the many questions and the so few answers that go into a long-time marriage. At first read through it is funny, sensitive and worth finishing some day.

Here's the idea.

I run what I have through this blog on a daily basis. A couple pages at a time. Is that interesting?

Will my publisher have an objection?

I sort of want to do it. I know Stephen King tried writing a book that way and didn't get it off the ground. He was asking people to pay for the pages he was writing. I'm not thinking of that.

I'm just trying to inspire my own process.

What do you think?

Interested in the idea?

Comments

Hell yeah!

Just so you know, my word verification password is "bless".

No coincidences.
John said…
Count me in!
Larry L said…
Absolutely! I have almost 24 years of experience.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie