Don't Need to See It

...I don't need to see footage of someone being shot by a firing squad. Call me a liberal if you want, but I don't take a lot of solace in the fact that we as a civilization can't solve our problems with violence.

Doesn't do anything for anyone to solve the problem.

--- I don't need to see Miley Cirus' legs, or breasts, or any other part of her anatomy. She's only 17. Hasen't anyone ever learned from the Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan disasters? These girls shouldn't be paraded. They are children for God's sake.

Get back to me when she's 18.

--- I don't need to see another rapist, criminal, murderer, assaulter celebrating a championship. Pat Kane beat up a cab driver for a quarter. Kobe raped that chick. Why do we celebrate these people?

Now if someone on the Yankees does something free passes are handed out.

--- I don't need to see a soccer game...ever!

And what's with those freaking horns?

--- I don't need to see another contrite BP official telling me that everything is all right.

Tell that to the grease-soaked pelicans.

--- I don't need to imagine Al Gore having sex with anyone...Tipper or Larry David's ex.

And man she must be smoking hot if she can bag Larry David and Al Gore, huh?

Off to golf.

Just had to get a few things off my chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie