Nobel Peace Prize Nomination

Saw that Obama was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize and listened to the voices of opposition that say that he hasn't done his time yet.

I sort of agree.

I think the Noble Peace Prize should have gone to my wife. She has an insane ability to sense when a fight is about to start, and is able to quickly put an end to it before I need to get involved.

Yesterday we were watching the Bills game, along with the Red Sux playoff loss - both games made me laugh so hard that I was nearly crippled with pain. Bye Bye Ortiz and Pukoulis, and Papelbon (hey maybe now you know why Mariano deserves to close the all-star games).

And the Bills...My God. The interviews afterwards are funny. "We feel that we're moving in the right direction."

I'd love to bungle my job that bad and tell my boss that one.

Anyway, Jake and Sam were playing an NBA Live game. Unfortunately, Sam was winning. We heard what sounded like a controller being smashed off a wall, and Kathy was up and out of her seat.

She returned a moment later. "I just walked in and he started apologizing," she said.

All due respect to Obama, but he hasn't done that yet. Imagine him with the leader of Iran - (not sure of the name - spelled something like this though abhhlllsahhatyghah).

"I just walked into the room and he decided to drop his nuclear program."

Or when there actually is a war.

Jake and Sam were actually striking one another one day. Kathy intervened and in a matter of seconds they were on the couch, glaring at one another.

"You can't get up until you give each other a hug," she said.

"And a kiss on the mouth," I added.

They actually hugged after a few moments of silence.

Imagine Obama.

"Okay Pelosi and Newt Gingrich, no one leaves here until there's a hug."

Nobel Peace Prize?

Should go to my wife.

You'll never see a Republican hugging a woman.

Comments

Larry L said…
Speaking of the Bills, I read that the Cleveland QB went 2-17 for 23 yards and they won the game! Disastrous!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie