Waiting on a Sunny Day

The sun was bright today in the sky - I noticed it at about 3 PM. Actually, I first noticed a ray of sunlight at 3 AM and again at 6 AM when I had animated exchanges with Jeff.

There's plenty of work left to do, but I did notice the sun.

There is so much darkness to wade through for those few bright moments of sunshine, but I am reminded of the need to do the wading with my heart in the right place, and my mind centered on what needs to be done.

I will see Bruce at the Bowl. That will certainly give me 12 minutes of respite, and I will be watching because I know Jeff is going to want to know how our brother in music handled the big spotlight.

Yet as the sun breaks through a little bit, and God shows us the treasures in His box of life, I know in my heart that the miracle I'm counting on is right there for the taking.

Today it feels as though I've grabbed it from the dark.

Keep praying for Jeff.

The light is shining on him. Help us keep it centered right there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie