Writer's News Weekly

I was only 21 years old when I had the idea to write a book. Luckily, I didn't know much about the business or how difficult the process is, or I may have quit before I started.

Through the years, I have had a number of very high points in regard to the stories I've written. I feel that I've entertained and helped people from time-to-time.

Yet there are also lows. I had an elderly lady show up at one of my signings with the curse words highlighted. "You should be ashamed of yourself," she said.

There have also been difficult days as I try to avoid writer's block - or getting stuck in a plot that is sinking fast.

Today is a good day - however - I was asked to be a columnist for Writer's News Weekly. Check it out at www.writersnewsweekly.com

My publisher has done an excellent job of encouraging the craft. The staff of people at Sterlinghouse care about the writer and the reader. That much is evident in the weekly, quality product that they have presented.

Besides, my column is in there - and I'm proud of having been asked!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie