Sick of Him

I think that America has finally turned the corner.

They’re sick of him.

We’ve grown weary of the constant whining (I was done with it in 2015) and the ‘America is a shit-hole’ speech he gives at every rally.

The other day he said that people can’t walk across the street to get a loaf or bread because they will be shot or raped.

I’ve bought a lot of bread in the last 9 years…

.:.nary a rape nor a gunshot.

Immigrants are taking our jobs and migrant, roving gangs are killing us, bigly.

Wouldn’t that make the news?

His ear was shot off by an AR-15 but there are no marks on said ear because:

“I’m a quick healer.”

Sick of it.

Even the most ardent of supporters has to be thinking:

“This dude is nuts.”

At least you’d think so.

Come November 6th, we will be able to NOT see him…

…unless we follow his trials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Suits

Mom & Ollie