Pepper šŸŒ¶️ Party & Nephew Visit

“I’m on vacation!” He told me when I scolded him for being an idiot.

“I’m not!”

He had made the dog bark in the middle of the night.

The pepper party is this weekend, and I kept switching from one recipe to another. I’m going to give my initial thought a try and I’m hoping it works out.

I finished second last year - I’d like to bring home the trophy this year.

For the uninitiated the pepper party is an annual event and we are at least two decades in, I think.

We’ve stuffed every possible thing into a hot pepper, and it’s a great get together because o know that I’m going to have at least a dozen peppers this weekend.

But back to my dopey nephew.

He and Sam are thick as thieves and earlier in the week they went out…

…and we didn’t see them for 36 hours.

They went to a bar, a house party, and played golf.

The only thing I heard from him during that time was when Ollie barked.

The photo that is included in this blog is courtesy of me leaving my phone unattended…

…he snapped a half dozen photos for me.

“Just having fun,” he said.

God Bless him…

…it’s easier to have loads of fun when you’re in your 20’s.

It’s exhausting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Suits

Mom & Ollie