Catching Up On News

Summer can be a care-free time of friends and fun. My weekend had a little of both with the pepper party and a round of golf.

Caught the movie ‘The Instigators’ as well and liked it…

…it was fun.

Yet, life ain’t all fun and games.

The Monday bell chimed and I told Miller that it was ‘time to make the donuts’.

But I first read the news of today.

Oh boy.

There’s an orange meltdown happening.

A press conference with more than 160 lies…

…crying about crowd size.

Struggling to come up with a nickname for his opponent.

Those are troubling times in that campaign. I can imagine the panic:

“The nicknames aren’t sticking!!!!”

“How about ‘Crooked’?”

He comes back with ‘Crooked’ and they should put him in a padded room.

They should anyway.

But here we are…

…and it appears that the Dems are invigorated by the youth of their candidate.

‘Kambala’ (which was one of the nicknames that fell flat) is about my age, right?

Still, she looks like a teenager compared to what was going on.

Then I checked the sports 

White Sox 12 Yankees 2

Bears 33 Bills 6.

Ah well…

…there are donuts to be made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Suits

Mom & Ollie