Flying Around

I scheduled the trip about a month ago, and dreaded it because I needed to leave on Sunday morning - which is cherished time - it’s when I swing a club.

Having time to prepare had me thinking about getting everything in its right spot in a carry-on bag that my new company got for me. 

It doesn’t have any holes in it!

I’m retiring the Jed Clampett bag!

Jed was a bag that was fairly embarrassing. I also had another bad habit - I liked to travel in the sloppiest clothes I have.

I own a lot of sloppy clothes.

This trip was going to be different.

I packed everything - making sure to keep the things I need to grab in the same compartment. I put on a clean shirt and a new pair of dress shorts.

Emptied one of my water bottles and slipped it into the holder.

All set!

I decided to do one more inspection, all the while wondering why I was wasting my time.

As a psycho control freak, surely I was all set.

Luckily I had done one more scan - I had forgotten to pack pants!

The road is a battle because planes and airports are irritating at best…

…but people can’t miss you if you never go away.

I have a feeling that the more laid back energy around here will be appreciated…

…but someone better throw Ollie some passes!

He needs his reps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Suits

Mom & Ollie