Now We Get Tornadoes?

It’s been less than a month since a tornado touched down in Eden - just a couple of towns over.

I drove by the damage and it was horrifying.

Yesterday a tornado touched down in the city - I had been in that neighborhood earlier in the day, but had thankfully headed south.

Trees uprooted - big trees and cars flipped over.

Thankfully no one was hurt, but I have one question:

Why the hell are we getting tornadoes?

πŸŒͺ️ 

Aren’t we covered by getting 75” of snow in 24 hours?

We have the best summers up here - I spent a summer in Baltimore and man, it was hot and humid.

Vegas is regularly over 100 degrees as is Florida. Even the Midwest it gets way too freaking hot and they owned the tornadoes.

We don’t want them.

Especially when they just show up on an otherwise normal summer day.

I played catch with Ollie a couple of times in the afternoon before the thunderstorm hit - about 12 miles from where the twister was spotted.

I recall being in Florida when I was 10 years old when a tropical storm hit - I remember being scared out of my mind.

We were also in Florida when a tornado hit the town we were in.

The boys were scared - we still make fun of Matt for hiding in the bathtub.

But that was Florida!

Dorothy was in Kansas!!

Not Buffalo freaking New York!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Buddy, Dave

Suits

Mom & Ollie