Now I’ve Heard Everything

Besides coverage of all the mass shootings this week the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a long while - and there’s been a lot of dumb these past 7 years - is that Damar Hamlin actually died on the football field last month.

And now…

…get this…

…the Bills, the NFL and the people making everyone get vaccines…

…are covering it all up.

Much of this conspiracy is based on the fact that people couldn’t see Hamlin’s face as he attended the Bills-Bengals game on Saturday.

The Hamlin ‘clone’ was wearing a face mask, had his hoodie pulled down low, was behind glass that was covered by snow…

…all so we couldn’t make out that it wasn’t really him.

Here’s the thing.

Prior to the in-game heart incident I had zero idea what Hamlin looked like.

Even now, I couldn’t pick him out of a lineup.

The only time I’ve ever seen him with his helmet off was when he did the selfie in the hospital as he was recuperating and when he showed up at the Bills practice facility when he returned to Buffalo.

So, when did he die?

According to anti-vax people, he died on the field that night and the following was staged:

1). His hospital stay.

2). His return to Buffalo

3). His visit to the practice facility.

4). His appearance at the game.

Meaning that the following people are all in on the conspiracy:

1). The Bills

2). The NFL

3). Fauci

4). Bill Gates

5). The media

6). The hospital staff

7). The Hamlin family

8). JFK Jr.

What a stupid time to be alive.

Yesterday, a reporter asked Josh Allen about the conspiracy.

“That’s stupid,” Allen said.

My son, Jake, texted me about it yesterday morning. He ended his text by asking:

“What’s wrong with the world?”

I laughed.

“It’s insane,” I answered. “Lucky I only have 40 years left!”

He said:

“Maybe. You’ve been vaccinated.”

Good point!

This may, in fact, be the dumbest of all of the dumb conspiracy theories, but then again, there are people who believe that JFK Jr is very much alive and that he’s just waiting for the right time to return as Trump’s running mate.

That one is pretty dumb too.

But what do I know?

I’m woke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie