Any Day Now


This is something that’s been said for a long, long time. 

Are you ready?

My favorite part of the bumper sticker is the part about the driver disappearing.

Because he’s righteous.

And I heard a pretty good line yesterday.

Everything is a conspiracy if you don’t understand anything.

The thing is, this driver most likely believes it.

Which is fine.

Maybe he’s even right and he will be one of the chosen ones.

But what is the purpose of decorating his vehicle in such a way?

Will someone stop him to thank him?

Will he change the world into a more loving place by making us all think that we need to be saved?

I just don’t get any of the bumper sticker stuff.

I’m a Yankees fan.

I don’t even advertise that because I know what I think about when I see a Red Sux sticker on someone else’s vehicle.

Know what I thought about seeing the above photo?

Yeah.

Dude needs help.

My luck, I’ll be behind him going 65 mph when he gets sucked out of the car on his way to
Eternal paradise.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie