Nothing

The cold and grey of winter can do it for you.

Jake stopped by yesterday to do his laundry so I made him tacos - which he loves.

“What’s going on?” I asked, as he say with us following dinner.

“Nothing. Bills lost. It’s cold. Work.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah. It all sucks.”

I laughed.

I know the feeling.

It’s hard to get fired up when it’s 28 degrees and it seems endless.

We talked about the Sabres for a minute…

…That’s the natural progression to it.

Bills lost, too early for baseball…

…how about those Sabres.

He finished up his laundry.

I thanked him for stopping by and was quick to tell him to be careful driving.

“Hope things get more exciting soon,” I said.

“I got three take-home tacos,” he said. “All good.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie