What A Send-Off


 I’m having a hard time figuring out how that is Ivana Trump’s final resting place.

A couple of months back I buried Paris at the big house on the hill.

I decorated my beloved dog’s final resting spot in a much more loving way.

They buried the woman in the rough near the first hole on the golf course and then traipsed around her with the Saudi government.

And the reporting is that they wanted to bury her there so there would be a tax exemption.

Now, I do believe that, but it hardly matters. I don’t care about the conspiracy part of it all…

…but take a close look at that grave!

We had a pet rabbit, when I was a kid, who died in the cage.

We gave that rabbit a better send-off than that!

And I got to wondering…

…what if there is an errant tee shot that ends up on the grave.

Do you get relief?

“If you land on Ivana’s grave, you can drop the ball ten feet left or right of the spot it lands.”

She had three kids.

They went along with that?

Do you need to pay green fees to visit the grave?

It’s amazing.

One of the more crazy things I’ve seen in this bizarre world.

Ah well.

A tax break is a tax break, right?

“Thanks, Mom!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie