The Pepper 🌶 Party

I didn’t place this year, but man, the peppers were great again.

Before the event I made an Italian sausage sandwich and slipped one of my homemade peppers on the sandwich and thought:

“Not different enough to win, but damn, that’s good!”

And Pops came in 2nd again, sandwiched between my cousin Lou who had two entries and picked up 1st and 3rd place!

But the party after was great as well.

Whole lot of spirits flowing and our hearts were heavy too as we thought about our Baltimore connections and the heartache of Cousin Mert battling!

We made a couple of videos to say hello, and the corn hole tourney was pretty wild too.

And then I had to drive 4 idiot kids back home.

You haven’t lived until you’re in the car with 4 20-somethings who’ve been having fun while you drank only water.

Idiots!

Corinne and Chuck are the greatest of hosts!

Their parties are always epic!

And now?

I have about 35 peppers to eat over the next couple of days.

A few years ago that wouldn’t have been a problem!

Now I might need a little help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie