Trade Deadline Day!

I won’t be nervous today as the baseball trade deadline hits because the Yankees already addressed everything!

They picked up two relievers and a front-line starter along with a good-hitting outfielder…

…to join a squad that has the best record in the American League.

And the thing about it is that they are well-positioned to win a World Series.

No guarantees that they will, but they certainly are in the conversation and that’s the best part about being a Yankees fan.

They are usually all in.

For example, Baltimore has been a surprise this year.

They are 3 games back in the playoff race.

Yesterday they dumped their highest paid player for two low-ball players so they could save two months of salary.

How do you keep fans when doing that?

The Bills are good now, but for a whole bunch of years they flashed a shiny object (think T.O.) to sell tickets and false hope.

These owners aren’t poor.

All of them can afford to go for it.

The Yankees have never gone truly cheap on their fans.

They’re always all in…

…so am I!

We need number 28!

So I can be super annoying all winter!

“Only reason I hate the Yankees is YOU,” someone told me a couple of weeks ago,

I like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie