Let’s Go!

For the first four months of the baseball season the Yankees were just rolling.

Was funny because I didn’t watch games where they were up 5 or 6 runs.

But damn.

They have gone into the tank lately and watching more than 20 innings since they scored a single freaking run???

Baseball is a humbling game.

They aren’t as bad as this just as they weren’t as great as they appeared to be in May.

They will find the plate again, but man. 

Tough to watch right now!

Let’s go!

What else has been tough to watch this past week are the people trying their best to twist themselves into a pretzel to say that mishandling classified information isn’t a big deal.

“It depends on how secret the nuclear secrets are,” one dude said.

There is a lot of precedent for the espionage charge being raised.

We have heard zero explanation for why those documents were there and why so many lies were told.

I hear it’s hard to indict a former president, but man, it seems pretty cut and dried.

Something has to happen soon, no?

I say, ‘Let’s go!’ 

Make it happen!

We watched the series finale of ‘Better Call Saul’ last night.

What a story it was and coupled with ‘Breaking Bad’ we have come to know these characters like real people over the last 14 years.

As it was all winding down the writer in me started wondering about how they could continue the story, but in the end, I accepted that the story has been told to a conclusion.

Made me feel ‘writerish’ though…

…and as we slowly make our way to the cooler part of the year….

…I feel the writer in me yelling, ‘Let’s go!’

There’s something brewing for sure.

And I like to think that it’s pretty funny.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie