Pardon Me

Okay, first we heard that no one had anything to to do with Russia.

Then we heard there was a meeting they forgot about that was about adoptions.

Then we found out it wasn’t about adoptions, but NO COLLUSION!

Then they floated the idea that collusion isn’t a crime.

And that the president couldn’t be indicted, or couldn’t actually obstruct justice.

But yesterday’s tweet takes the cake:

“I can pardon myself!”

Wouldn’t that be nice!

In what walk of life should any man or woman be able to do whatever they want, and then when they’re caught, and after they’re convicted they can say:

“Uh, I’ve decided that I’m gonna’ cut myself some slack here! No punishment for me!!”

When I heard what he’d tweeted I had a single thought:

“Isn’t that enough with this guy?”

He congratulates himself on job numbers, and the economy being the greatest maybe of all time! Meanwhile, a trillion dollars was added to the deficit and those who got the tax cut decided not to actually pay workers.

It’s all gaslighting.

And why do you think he’s now saying that he can pardon himself?

‘Cause he did it!

All of it.

And he knows he’s caught.

And, I’m not kidding.

That’s enough.

Will congress really entertain the thought that he could be guilty of all that he’s accused of, and he can tweet out:

“I, Donald J. Trump have decided to pardon, Donald J. Trump for conspiring with a foreign government, obstructing justice and uh, um, might as well throw in those uh, sexual harassment thingies. I’m also not guilty of tax evasion, wire fraud, money laundering, and cheating on every wife  I’ve ever had.”

And then we’d all go:

All right now!

Let’s let him be president!

Will he then jail the people who were investigating him?

Go after his political enemies?

Shoot the Director of the FBI (as Guiliani suggested)

And then pardon himself again???

GTFO with this dude.

Seriously.

Ain’t that enough?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie