It’s Officially A Mess

I had a stray thought as I went about my day yesterday:

“How is this civil war going to play out?”

Maxine Waters came out and riled up the people on the left by telling them to confront those who work in the administration. I don’t think she was actually calling for violence against every Steven Miller, Huckabee Sanders, or Steve Bannon that you see, but she wasn’t looking for them to find much comfort at work, at rest or at the movies.

Trump didn’t ignore it.

His tweet appeared to fan the flames and there was a threat involved as he seemed to say that Maxine,  (with the extremely low I.Q.) was in for a world of hurt.

Then Huckabee Sanders made a speech on civility, Melania (of the I don’t care jacket) spoke of ‘Be Best’ and at a rally at the end of the day, Trump labeled the press as ‘the enemy of the people.’

As Chevy Chase said when he jumped in the pool to swim with Christie Brinkley in the first Vacation:

“This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy.”

I’ve been saying for awhile that there may be violence.

It’s coming.

Fairly soon we are going to hear of a man or woman in a MAGA hat gunning down a bunch of libtards.

Hope not, but it’s trending that way.

And then the very people who incited the violence will speak out against it.

Unfortunately, there’s more coming.

What if Mueller brings forth evidence that threatens to stop all the political rallying that’s going on?

No matter what that evidence states, I have a real fear that it won’t be enough.

And any threat to remove this administration will result in bloodshed.

To be fair, there are a lot of people not paying attention either. There’s been an overload of divisiveness and people are tuning out to remain sane.

My wife and kids are oblivious to it all. It’s a colossal waste of time to them...

...and perhaps they’re right to not let it in.

Me?

I have to pay attention. There’s too much at stake.

Also, I’m kind of easy to read, as well, and will be easily identified when the civil war breaks out.

I’ll be the guy in the Yankees hat.

Running (very slowly) away from the guy in the red hat.

What a mess.

This is crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie