Red Is Red

I was watching a cable news show the other night. The talking head kept saying: "Its simple, red is red."

And then he'd tell a blatant lie to prove his point.


Red is red and blue is blue

Day after day, they'll lie to you.

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west

I'll tell you a truth or a lie

Which ever fits best.

Day after day and night after night

I'll tell you what I need for you to believe is right.

To build the charade and further my way

My lips move, but don't watch what I say.

A lie is a lie, the truth is the truth

What's red is blue, what's blue is red

We'll confuse it all inside your head.

Day after day and night after night

We'll lie to you and tell you we're right

Yet loose lips, sink ships

So there will come a day

When all the liars are forced away.

Because red is red and blue is blue

And soon America

Will be done with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie