Royal Treatment


My boy Sam set me up.

I knew that I'd be making a trip to Kansas City for work and I asked Sam to find me a seat at the Royals-Orioles game.

He put me in the front row - mid-way between first base and the left field foul pole.

The first seat!

Now being that I was traveling alone some might wonder if I'd feel comfortable seated by myself at a ballgame.


I love baseball.

If there was an MLB team in my town I'd be at every game.

The pace is perfect.

People are smiling.

The sun is shining.

I watched every single pitch...mostly because I didn't want to take a line drive off my melon.


I love the stadium and the people in Kansas City.

I remembered Reggie hammering one into the fountain off Al Hrabosky.

I sat beside a Dad and his three daughters. They were really well-behaved and the Dad knew his baseball. He wasn't thrilled that I'm a Yankee fan, but who the hell is?

A great night.

The bonus being that the Royals pounded the Orioles 8 to 3.

Hi Switala's!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty