Your Eyes On the Prize


It's so easy to lose sight of where you want to go.

There are so many temptations in a free society.

Things that'll knock you off the track.

If you love dogs you have to love that photo, right?

But even if you don't.

I often think about people who roll aimlessly through their days, getting pushed back and forth, not knowing what they want or why they want it.

And I do think it's getting easier to get distracted in this day and age.

There are so many choices.

But I'm not lecturing anyone.

We all should be able to spend our days like we want to, but do you really know what you want?

Those two dogs do.

And one of them is going to emerge from the water without the prize.

That happens from time-to-time as well.

But I'd rather lose the prize trying than not even feeling the thrill of chasing it.

It's so easy to lose sight of where you want to go.

Keep your eye on the ball.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie