The King


My buddy Gag shot me a text with the above photo attached and I had one simple response.

I laughed.

I laughed because that's my buddy Michael in the photo and he is sharing a prom dance with a pretty young girl.

Of course he is.

Because he's the King.

Michael is a great guy.

He's battling MD with everything he has and with unbelievable love and support from a tremendous family, but you'd never really know it because:

There's Michael at a Phillies or Flyers game.

Or there's Michael at the Run for the Kids at Disney.

Or there's Michael just hanging out in beautiful South Jersey sharing a moment with his Mom and Dad.

Yet you know why I laughed?

'Cause Michael is always surrounded by the pretty girls.

And he's always smiling.

Why the heck wouldn't he be?

So.

I bow to the King.

Congrats, buddy.

Glad you had a great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie