He's Got AIDS!

The Donald Sterling interviews are actually cruel, don't you think?

The embattled Clippers owner was interviewed by Anderson Cooper the other day and it was actually painful to listen to. Donald is a bitter old man and he just can't figure out how bashing a race of people is truly his fault and he was digging deep looking for excuses.

He tried to elicit sympathy by telling a story about his grand kid being passed by as they were handing out candy because the kid supposedly said:

"We don't give candy to racists."

I'm skeptical as to whether or not that happened. I'm thinking a lawyer fed him that story for sympathy.

Then Cooper asked him about Magic Johnson (and I have a theory here...more later). When told what a champion of black people Johnson has been Sterling blurted out:

"He's got AIDS!"

As if this was supposed to make Magic the bad guy.

Yet I see Donald's point. Magic is a beloved figure and a sympathetic one as well, but Donald's point is that Magic did speak of being very liberal with his sexual conquests and that he shouldn't be a role model for kids.

But Donald shouldn't be speaking at all.

If there is anyone out there that loves the guy they need to get him away from the media.

Yet there was one interesting point as far as I was concerned.

I don't think Sterling hates black people. I think he hates one black person:

Magic.

I think he felt like Magic was a threat to take away his young girl. I caught a slight feeling that perhaps there was a bit more to the girl's relationship with Magic and perhaps that was why he was so filled with hate.

Yet when you're 81 years old do you really give a crap about anything anymore?

And what I mean by that is, are you really afraid of what anyone is going to do to you?

He's a billionaire old man who has had people kissing his ass for years and tolerating his bad behavior. Can he really, truly care?

Now that's not to say that he won't fight for all of it.

He's not going to give up his team without a fight, but he will lose eventually. Once he is forced to leave his health just may crumble as Joe Paterno's did, but before he leaves I think he's going to take a lot of roundhouse swings:

At Magic

because that's who he hates.

He's just thoroughly confused about everything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie