Where's the Blog????

I guess that people are gonna' know when I leave this great planet.

There won't be a blog posted.

Well, that won't be today.

I'm here!

So many others comfortable with the schedule I've set, and I'm grateful for reading along!

But I have been falling a bit behind lately.

It's funny, but this morning I took the dogs for their ride and I stopped by the coffeemaker for my coffee and took 3 steps, and the dogs bounded up the stairs to settle down in my office.

"It's pretty bad when they know the schedule in my mind," I said.

"Yeah, you're not that hard to figure out," my beautiful wife answered.

So here we are.

Do you know that I spent a full day with my shirt inside out?

Yep.

Saw it at the end of the day. After visiting about 20 or 30 people.

I wonder how many of them thought:

"Look at that dumb f&*k."

And life is certainly like that from time-to-time.

We have those busy moments of absolute aggravation when everyone else seems to be conspiring to make our days difficult.

On that same day a woman was driving very slowly in front of me.

35 in a 45.

45 in a 55.

There was no way around her.

The clock tick-tocking.

"I'm gonna' be late!" screaming in my mind. "What is wrong with you!!!"

She hesitated as the light turned green and I'd had enough. I hit the horn.

My frustrations turning into her moment of startled confusion.

She was just out for a casual drive.

I got by her at the next light.

She was an elderly woman.

She smiled and waved.

She wasn't familiar with the schedule in my mind.

And here we are some 48 hours later.

John Denver singing 'Sunshine On My Shoulders,' as I type this.

Everyone comfortable with the schedule I've set.

For now.

The blog made it!

A little late, but none too worse for the wear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie