Just Snorting Condoms

I read an article the other day.

It seems that kids have a new hobby these days.

They snort condoms on video and then stick it on YouTube.

Yep.

Are you freaking kidding me?

I clicked on the video so I could watch this brain-dead thing being done.

The kid in the video looked to be about 16. He smiled wide as he made a grand gesture of opening up the condom.

(I was slightly relieved that it was a fresh condom).

He plugged one side of his nose and just as the article stated, he snorted the condom in his other nostril and as you might have guessed it didn't go real well.

He snorted, coughed, and did his best to get the condom out of his nose and through his mouth.

What the F%&K would make you do such a thing?

The kids aren't getting famous pulling off this little feat because they are all doing it evidently.

I wondered about my own kids and whether or not they'd be stupid enough to try such a trick.

"What do you know about snorting condoms?" I asked Jake.

"Crazy, isn't it?" he asked.

So it has reached the world-wide audience.

"You would never do something like that, right?" I asked.

"What am I an idiot?" he asked.

Exactly.

Snorting condoms up their freaking noses.

What a world we live in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie