Do You Know Who I Am?

So Reese Witherspoon joins the Thoughts of a Common Man dipshit list.

She's making a movie in Atlanta.

No doubt it's one of those 'poor-homely-Reese-can't get laid' gems that my beautiful wife will make me sit through for two hours as it ends with Reese falling helplessly in love and living happily ever after.

But In Real Life: (one of my very undersold books)

Reese and her hubby went out for a few drinks (allegedly).

He was allegedly a bit tipsy behind the alleged wheel and the cops stopped them. As hubby was being put through the paces Reese got a little impatient. She got out of the car and was told to get back in.

She did, but she got back out of the alleged car again and allegedly got to screaming.

Sounds like a real picnic.

She had one question for the cops. It's a question that certainly lands you on the dipshit list:

"Do you know who I am?"

Evidently the cops didn't care. She was brought in right behind her allegedly drunk hubby.

She issued an apology, saying she had one too many, perhaps.

I don't get these rich bastards driving around drunk.

Millwaukee Brewers pitcher Yavoni Gallardo was allegedly ripped out of his alleged mind over the weekend.

"Do You Believe in Miracles?"

Was what Al Michaels needed to yell when he was stopped for allegedly trying to allegedly circumvent a roadcheck.

Why don't they toss a few nickels to some poor bastard who can drive their drunk asses home?

Then they can sit in the backseat and play 'Do you know who I am?' all the way home.

Ah well, I still like Reese better than Cheetah and Douche Armstrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie