Despite Everything I Believe that People Are Really Good at Heart

The title of my blog is something that Anne Frank wrote in her diaries as she was holed up in a tiny little room waiting to be captured.

The little idiot, Justin Bieber stopped by to visit her museum.

This is what he wrote in the journal:

"Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber."

Talk about a real dope.

First off, as I've said, I don't get it with this kid.

His songs absolutely blow.

He also killed me on Song Pop because every time I heard his voice I looked for a woman on the list. I've lost points thinking it was Diana Ross or Anne Lennox or Carly Simon.

Not that I care that he sings like a woman.

I just don't like losing Song Pop.

Then his ass was on my Twitter feed.

He took a picture of his own ass and sent it out to his beliebers and some how I got to see it.

If I wanted to see an ass, I'd look at his face.

Then the passing out and all the drama. The driving his car fast and the punching a photographer.

Yet this one takes the cake.

Anne Frank should be a fan of his?

How arrogant.

How stupid.

What an idiot.

Then again, maybe, like Anne I should take the high road.

Maybe, deep down, despite everything, perhaps he's good at heart.

I'd much rather think of Will Ferrell though when I consider Justin Bieber.

Ferrell once sent out this tweet (I'm paraphrasing):

"Justin Bieber is here. I'm doing all I can not to get up and bitch-slap him."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie