SUSPENDED!

I like Twitter. It's a good source for comedy and to capture the essence of a news story. It's especially fun to laugh along with the comedians as a live event is taking place.

Yet I am not real sure what goes on with the inner workings. I have a hard time figuring out how to get followers and who the heck to follow.

But I wasn't ready for this!

I was suspended today.

I've never been suspended from anything and as far as I know I didn't do anything wrong.

Yet there it was.

"You have been suspended for sending multiple tweets to people who don't want to see them."

I don't do that!

I hardly ever tweet!!

And below that box was another box that said if I could successfully type two jumbled words into a box, I could be un-suspended, but I also had to promise not to do something that I never did.

I felt a little dirty.

I felt a little violated.

Someone has been tweeting under my name?

Did someone report me?

It's all so heartbreaking.

And do you know what the worst part of all of it is?

I was suspended for two hours and I'm not allowed to see those tweets.

What did I miss?

For the love of God, what did I miss?

Comments

deafjeff said…
That is funny! I've heard that "what did I do" line before! You off the wagon?
John said…
It was probably those baseball tweets that are coming from your account daily. Check your followers and eliminate the one that offers prizes for retweeting.
John said…
By the way, weren't you suspended from the Lions for violating the substance abuse policy? You drank Pepsi one night after a game instead of beer and we had to suspend your ass.
Cliff Fazzolari said…
I'd die if I didn't get to read all the political argument speeches from my elitist friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie