One With the Lion

Did you happen to hear about the man who jumped into the lion's cage?

He told the cops he wanted to be one with the lion.

He was. The lion broke his leg, his ribs, mauled him beyond recognition.

"The guy likes cats," someone said in the article.

I'm thinking he likes them a bit less these days.

Then there was the well-known chef who murdered his wife and then cooked her to a smoky perfection.

Wonder what that tasted like.

"It was a little gamey."

Story after story.

It really is crazy out there, you know?

In my little hometown last week there was a story about a town employee dumping liquid manure into the vehicle of another.

(Allegedly).

Do people actually get up in the morning and come up with these ideas?

"Let's see, I have to pick up the dry-cleaning, mix up the liquid manure, swing by the post office, grab a gallon of milk, find the son-of-a-bitch's car, get my prescription filled, get some corn from the local market, dump the shit all over the front seat of the guy's car, and head home."

What I'm getting at is that these things just can't be well thought out.

Cook the wife?

Jump into the lion's cage?

All good ideas, I imagine.

WTF?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie