Football Preview 2012-2013- More of the Same

It's that time of year, folks. Yep, I'm gonna' piss off all the football fans.

My kids are amazed. Last year I had the Giants losing to the Pats in the Super Bowl. The year before I had the Packers winning it all. I got the winner the year before that too. I'm a whisker hair off being 6 for 6 in the last 3 years of match-ups.

And I can't name more than a handful of players on each team.

You know why I always seem to get it right?

Because it's easy.

Same teams in the mix every year. Most of the rest of the league right at .500. The NFL sells mediocrity and we buy it with bushels of money.

(I can almost hear Pops seething).

Clip out the blog. Save it. I bet I'm real close to being right.

NFC Playoff Teams?

Packers, Giants, Bears, Saints, 49ers and Lions...took me 3 seconds to think of that and write it.

AFC playoff teams?

Patriots, Broncos, Steelers, Ravens, Bengals and Chiefs

About six of those teams have a legitimate chance for the Super Bowl.

I'm calling it this way:

Packers over Ravens.

Done deal.

The Patriots could be there. The Giants have a chance. Steelers would need luck.

Everyone else is schedule fodder.

Including the Bills who will finish 7 and 9.

They will build a statue of Chan Gailey here in town for that record.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie