Stand By Your Man


Gisele Bundchen is a pretty good-looking girl. Obviously, no Kathy Fazzolari, but she earns a hundred million or so, so she has that going for her. Evidently she also stands by her man.

After the Super Bowl loss a few Giants fans were chiding Gisele about her husband, Tom Brady, the slug of the family who only brings in about 20 mil a year.

"Brady is the Giants bitch!" the fans supposedly screamed.

"He can't throw it AND catch it!" Gisele yelled back. She also talked a bit before the game asking people to pray for Tom to be successful.

I imagine Tom would want her to stay quiet. After all he has to play with those guys again and I don't imagine that they enjoyed being called out by Tom's old lady.

A few years back Kathy yelled back at a group of guys who were making fun of the Yankees. I was wearing my Yankee ball boy outfit at the time, in the opposing teams stadium parking lot.

"Please be quiet," I said. "They aren't going to beat the hell out of you."

And I know that if my life played out on the world's stage, and people were dissing me, my wife would be telling all of them to piss off.

So, I don't see a lot wrong with it, actually. She was standing up for her poor downtrodden man.

Something tells me it will all work out just fine. They have probably worked it all in their million dollar mansion with their million dollar clothes as they eat their fancy meals and cry in their ten thousand dollar glass of wine.

Poor Tom.

Poor Gisele.

Maybe we should have a benefit for them or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie